

Last night we all attended Glenn Beck's performance of the "Christmas Sweater". Brooke and I read the book (Brooke the speed reader read it in 3 days).
We are SO grateful for the message of the "Christmas Sweater" it is all about redemption and the greatest gift EVER given...the atonement. I would like to personally state how grateful I am for the atonement. For a LOVING, KIND Heavenly Father that sacrificed his son, Jesus Christ, so that I and all can be forgiven for our transgressions. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the ABSOLUTE truth of this book!! I am grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for all those within the church that serve my famiy, for their time and sacrifice! I am grateful for a living Prophet that guides us in these CRAZY times! I am SO grateful for my wonderful parents, for my brothers living and gone, for my incredible friends, for my in-laws that raised such an AWESOME husband and father!!! for my sister-in-laws and their families!! for my greatest blessings... Brynn, Alec, Brooke and Jack!! I am such an imperfect mother... their love, patience, tolerance, forgiveness is more than I sometimes deserve!! I feel absolutely blessed!! and I hope this Holiday Season you do to!



No comments:
Post a Comment