Brooke's 5th grade class had MARKET DAY, this week. She had to create something that she could sell to members of the 5th grade. She asked me to buy her some clay and the rest is history... LOOK AT ALL HER CUTE CREATIONS!!!
OH I love your family so much! Remember when Mark had that black widow in his shoe when you lived in Utah? I always have checked my shoes after that story. That is awesome you all ran an 5k... next will be a marathon just like our family! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
1 comment:
OH I love your family so much! Remember when Mark had that black widow in his shoe when you lived in Utah? I always have checked my shoes after that story. That is awesome you all ran an 5k... next will be a marathon just like our family! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment