Yay! I love being "bombarded" with updates from you! Good word usage! The Josie Learning Institute? Could you be any better of a mom? I love it! Keep posting all your good ideas! Hope you guys are loving the summer months...we are so excited you are coming to see us next month!
Oh I was so sad reading those posts... Brynn is 15!?! I can't get over that? That is how old I was the first time I flew out to Georgia! Can you believe that? Brooke going into middle school... wow I need to see you guys more. I am missing so much! Your summer looks so fun, can you hold those classes when you get here because I want to join! You are such a sweet mom, I can't wait to see you guys. We're all counting down the days! Love you!
2 comments:
Yay! I love being "bombarded" with updates from you! Good word usage! The Josie Learning Institute? Could you be any better of a mom? I love it! Keep posting all your good ideas! Hope you guys are loving the summer months...we are so excited you are coming to see us next month!
Oh I was so sad reading those posts... Brynn is 15!?! I can't get over that? That is how old I was the first time I flew out to Georgia! Can you believe that? Brooke going into middle school... wow I need to see you guys more. I am missing so much! Your summer looks so fun, can you hold those classes when you get here because I want to join! You are such a sweet mom, I can't wait to see you guys. We're all counting down the days! Love you!
Post a Comment