MAN BROOKE THAT IS AWESOME AND WAY WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN MINE. WELL I STILL LIKE MINE AND IM PROUD OF MINE BUT URS IS LIKE BEAST TOO. SO YA CONGRATS.
Them toes looked familiar. I lost my feet two years ago in a train/shopping cart accident and have been scanning the internet in search of my left foot (and my right one).
Would you please contact me ASAP so we might discuss getting those feet back to me.
4 comments:
MAN BROOKE THAT IS AWESOME AND WAY WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN MINE. WELL I STILL LIKE MINE AND IM PROUD OF MINE BUT URS IS LIKE BEAST TOO. SO YA CONGRATS.
ha thanks. whoever you are? but i enjoy your complement
o chloee its u that was SO freaky1 i was like some purple princess is posting on my family blog
Them toes looked familiar. I lost my feet two years ago in a train/shopping cart accident and have been scanning the internet in search of my left foot (and my right one).
Would you please contact me ASAP so we might discuss getting those feet back to me.
Shoeless in Seattle.
Post a Comment