Attention: Teens and pre-teens in this household...For the record - I DO have a brain and although I'm not part of the Mensa Society I feel I have a certain amount of intelligence!! It has been one of those weeks...parenting has gotten the best of me... my self esteem is somewhere in Botswana...my only defense was this letter I wrote on poster board and taped to the fridge! Don't get me wrong... I
KNOW we have
GREAT kids!! But every so often some alien form inhabits their body... when this happens it makes me want to travel to Botswana... to find my self esteem of course!!

I LOVE my kids!! They are AWESOME!! And I am VERY blessed to be their mom!! And MOST of the time I think it's rather funny when they pull the teenager-roll-their- eyes-at-me thing!!It's ALL good!!!
2 comments:
You are the best mom ever...one day they will appreciate all you do for them! BTW, I love your handwriting!
You are funny! No particular "new" gift... just a deeper appreciate that day of the same gifts I already have. Probably doesn't make since I know I probably should not post so late at night... I was literally saturated... hence all the adjectives and adverbs. Being a passionate person sometime has it's downfalls. Anyway, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for your nice comment the other day with that great quote. What a kind thing to do! Thank you sincerely. One day we will be good friends. Gorgeous family BTW.
Post a Comment