Friday, January 22, 2010

Never say NEVER!!!

Meet Sundance our newest family member...
I've gone CoMpLeTeLy nuts I'm using an "IN YOUR FACE" method to overcome my OCD! I enjoyed animals as a child... but that enjoyment COMPLETELY ended as my OCD took over!! We stayed with family in Utah and they just so happen to have a dog...Dawson...my kids BEGGED like NEVER before for a family dog. I gave in... and I needed to!! My cute kids put up with so many weird things about me that this one could no longer be about me! The good thing about Sundance, she currently weighs 1 lb. 7 oz. and will be no bigger than 5 lbs. the kids ABSOLUTELY love her... and I'll say this... she's "growing" on me!

3 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

HOW CUTE...love her name too! I hear getting a puppy is like having a newborn...is it true? I always say we will never have a dog but like you, I will probably give in one day!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH I love her... I seriously could squeeze that little thing! I'm sure she gets a lot of attention with all your good babysitters! I hope we can meet her, Caden would be in love with her. I find out boy or girl on Monday so I'll let you know... My Dr. says he's 80% sure its a girl so we'll have to see if he is right... love you guys!

jenjamin said...

Cute!!! FYI.. I had a dream last night.. weird I know but you were in it :) We were good friends that is about all I could remember. Anyway, hope you are doing well!
XO
Jen