I would rather forget the following post... Jack came running in the house with blood squirting everywhere, he had gashed his arm on a mailbox (there was a screw protruding from the hinge on the door). We called 911 and took an anxiety filled, 90 minute ambulance ride, in Georgia rush-hour traffic. We tried to go to 2 different hospitals (they wouldn't take us at the 1st hospital because he was under 18. The 2nd hospital didn't have a vascular surgeon on staff and the EMT thought it was a slashed artery-it WASN'T). We finally ended up in Atlanta, at Egleston Children's. Jack had 11 internal stitches and 19 external, it took them over 3 hours to sew it up. He was a trooper!! He's FINE and thinks it was all an adventure...I obviously DON'T feel the same way!!!
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago




1 comment:
Yay!!! I love a new update from you guys. I can not believe those pictures of Jack, seriously what a little trooper. That freaks me out just looking at it. It looks like a lot of fun has been going on in your family! It makes me miss you guys more and more. I love you guys and we are all so excited to see you soon.
Post a Comment