Because I blog in binges I sometimes miss things... and I missed a BIG one!!
Mark and I decided we would take this year to surprise each kid with a Magic-Secret Trip. Jack's birthday is in September...he woke up all excited to go to breakfast with Mark - or so he thought! On the way to the airport he opened up 9 clues as to where he and his dad were headed...he was SO excited to find himself at Universal Studios/Harry Potter World. His dad all to himself an ENTIRE long weekend!! We love you Jack!!
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago




1 comment:
OH we love you guys... seriously I wish you guys lived here, I would love to see you all at least once a month. At least. I laughed to tears at Jacks basketball picture. I still laugh thinking about it. Cutest family ever!!!
Post a Comment