Monday, March 30, 2009

My new FAVORITE thing!!!

Because time seems to be flying at an ever increasing rate...3 weeks ago I started something we LOVE AND WILL ABSOLUTELY continue!! After our family prayer we would tuck everyone in bed and try and spend a few minutes with each child. I often found myself so wiped out... the time I spent with each child always felt rushed! So... I decided every Sunday night, each child would get an invitation for a specific night that week, to meet alone with mom & dad.

we can talk about anything they want... or we have a bowl of questions...

These pictures are from our second week... we met in a secret location (a little closet that we use to store our games). We had star lights and a sign that read "WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE STARS IN THE UNIVERSE"... we talked, laughed, took self portraits, laughed, talked some more!!! WE LOVE OUR KIDS!! AND FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE A PART OF THEIR LIVES!!



WARNING: Some of these self portraits can be a little scarry!!!!!!!!!!

What will it be this week??? Where will we meet??? What will we talk about??? I can't wait to find out!!!!!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Love that idea guys! We may have to copy you :)