
The loss of my friend Jan has left a VERY BIG vacancy in my life... but through it all I have been blessed with an absolute clarity of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a VERY BIG appreciation for ALL that I am blessed with. So while I will miss my dear friend... I know we will meet again!!



3 comments:
I was just wondering about you and your lack of posting lately! I love all your new posts! I'm so sorry about Jan...what a blessing to have seen her when you were out here! I LOVE your idea about spending time with your kids at night! How fun! Remind me of that idea in a couple of years... Savannah is getting plenty of one on one time these days!
You are one toughee... you have gone through so much in your life and you always have such a great attitude! You are also the cutest mom with the best ideas! OH I'm sad I couldn't be with your kids on their birthdays but wish them the best for me. Also today is your big day so I hope you have a good one. You truly deserve the best for all that you do for others... I know that thing you sent my mom meant a lot to her! I hope you can come out this summer... I would love to house your kids at our place. I don't see them enough...
ok...this is my second attempt, I've signed up and I'm ready to spew! First off Happy Belated Birthday LeAnne, I'm sure someone somewhere (my brother maybe) laid a huge April 1st joke on you (the queen of pranksters, that's what we love about you girl)...Hope your day was fantastic! By the way, love the blog you've created! Love the Humor, personal loving spin you've put on your space, a great way for all of us to stay in touch with you guys. We just got back from Playa del Carmen, beautiful beaches, remember them Mark, a little further down than Cancun, but more rustic. Carly and her friend traded off with Montezuma's revenge. We all sure appreciate what we take for granted in the states...great food and water that doesn't make you sick!
Nichole comes in Next week for Easter...can't wait to see her. She's switching to another college, she couldn't take being surrounded by farms and no city life. She want's to be close to a city where she can intern, meet interesting people, and have great sushi! Your kids are precious...and beautiful, looks like your all doing great! I heard you guys might come to the Josie annual campout...please do! We would love to see you all and catch up. Time flies by so fast...pretty soon you'll be sending your kids off to college and I know you'll be like me, you'll miss them every day. One thing we always look forward to is those Josie campouts...even the rustic,hard times goes down as a fantastic memory we can all laugh at. So hope to see you this summer, love you guys, xoxoCalifornia Nogawski's
Post a Comment