Saturday, January 8, 2011

LOST

Mark and I have been married 20 years.  During these 20 years the question I've heard most is "Have you seen my wallet?"  The first years of our marriage I would react immediately and cancel his credit cards...only to find he'd found his wallet in some obscure place.  I have canceled his American Express card so many times due to this question, I am surprised they continue to send him a replacement!  I have learned to wait it out a couple hours when I hear "have you seen my wallet?" because he eventually finds it.  But today is a mystery... the question was posed once again and an hour after the whole family has searched, we have yet to find the missing wallet.  I can't judge him or get mad at him, because then the same thing will happen to me...it's karma.  So...where is that phone # for American Express?

No comments: