Friday, September 19, 2008

It's ALL About the Hair....

This is one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures/stories about Mark...it was Christmas day and we decided to scotch tape a clump of hair that we pulled from my brush, onto his head. We went to his parents house with this clump on his head, we thought they would notice immediately and we would all have a laugh... but it took everyone a bit of time to notice??? lending even more to the hilarity of it all!! I wonder if there is a way I could patent this idea... we would need to use flesh colored scotch tape??....

Speaking of hair...What in the heck happens when you turn 40??? I am a true believer in "what goes around, comes around" so maybe my mishaps with kittens in my youth are coming back to haunt me. Dressing kittens in doll clothes, swaddling them in blankets, squeezing the kitty so hard because you loved them and they were so cute... and the story my kids can't get over (in my defense I was ONLY 4) vigorously swinging the kitty in my brothers ski cap while I danced around only to open the cap and find the kitty no longer moving!! So... maybe I deserve exactly what I now have sprouting forth from my scalp...KITTY HAIR.

Today was a great day for Brooke!!! She received a big box of wigs that she ordered on-line!! Our cute, kind, quiet Brooke has found her calling in life! With the help of wigs and crazy make-up she and her friends make some pretty funny movies!
This is the "USED CAR SALESMAN" Dwayne... I think I met him once buying my Toyota! He also works as a dishwasher at Chuck-a-Rama on Thursday nights.

Rumor is... Dwayne is single! Look for him on www.singleusedcarsalesman.com

I think make-up would help here with the "AFRO" girl... her name is Burnett, she is obsessed with mayonnaise and works at a deli in New Jersey.

This is "Long haired" Delilah...She doesn't know how to bake or clean but she does a dead on impersonation of Al Roker.

This is "Flipped Out" Sandy, she talks so much her goiter protrudes more than a 1/2 inch beyond her chin. She's fun, but annoying.

No comments: