Monday, September 1, 2008

You Call This Bowling???

Today we went bowling and yours truly won... with an incredible score of 88!!!
I will gladly defend my title again, as my cute man can't take it when his wife wins!!


Brynn and Brooke being quite goofy!!

Dad and Alec

Mom and Jack

The grace...


Defeated by mom again...

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Brynn has spectacular form. She reminds me of a young LeAnn Orgill

je ne se qua said...

Is Alec's hair going dark? Are you going to disown him? I guess it's better than just plain going. This blogging thing is all the rage with the younger set, like video games. Similar to the words chutney and cous cous, I don't like the word blog. (Couldn't they have come up with something better than blog? They is not as good as they was.) That's the way with a lot of stuff. Have you heard what they call music? Oh, don't get me started on that one.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Ya!!! I have been waiting for you guys to get a blog! You guys look so great. Alec's hair does look dark? Josh and Megan and Jenny have a blog as well so you'll have to check theirs out when you get to mine. You guys made a debut on our blog so you can scroll through until you find it. We love you guys and miss you like crazy!