Thursday, January 15, 2009

With shame I publish the following post...

This week I caught a few seconds of an OPRAH episode; past guests, who were once in great physical shape, were now out of shape. They came on the show to admit their addiction to food and lack of exercise, in hopes that they could wipe the slate clean, stop living a lie and start on the road back to being in shape.
While I strive to eat well and exercise, I do have a bit of an addiction... okay... I meant to say a big addiction. In my quest to eat healthier and lower my cholesterol, I came across this Natural peanut butter cereal called BUMPERS. In the past 2 years, I probably account for 70% of their sales. The following pictures of myself might make you uncomfortable... but how will I ever start on the road to my recovery if I don't "out" myself with the ugly truth of what I've become?


So... what is your addiction?? what are you willing to admit? I don't think I'm alone? or am I?...come to think of it I might be alone after posting these pictures.

3 comments:

Msjbelle said...

LOL.....

cheryl said...

Oh Gertypants I am not a very good friend. I didnt know. My addiction is Zone bars. Maybe theres a 12 step program for us.
Cher

Tamarama said...

Lan I am stunned and sickened. (But not due to your post, because of a food shock I am currently in after eating .08 pounds of plain M&Ms). It's well past the legal limit, yet I'm about to get in my car to drive anyway...help me!